[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sam Bradford

Shorttynaz

Last night after the game they said it was just a hyper extended knee. Today - I just read an article linked on facebook saying after further testing, doctors fear that he tore his ACL again and looks like his season is over. This guy can't catch a beak - nor can the Rams.

Not that anyone drafted Bradford to be their starting fantasy QB, but THIS is why we wait till Labor Day weekend to hold all our drafts. Injuries are unfortunate - but in those 12, 14, 16 team leagues, he's already on a few rosters.

Wondering how much this will affect T Austin, J Cook, and Z Stacy's fantasy draft stock. My guess would be that this hurts their defense's draft stock too - without someone to keep the ball moving and/or keep defenses honest, their defense is gonna spend a lot of time on the field - getting gassed early!

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2014-08-24/sam-bradford-injury-update-torn-acl-knee-rams-browns-career-surgery-return-status-quarterback-backup?eadid=SOC/FB/SNMain

There's the article i initially saw. Just heard on the radio it's being rumored that the Rams worst fears are true, still nothing "confirmed" though..

Edited by Shorttynaz

Maybe the Redskins can work out a deal to send Cousins to the Rams in exchange for some of the picks the Rams trade raped from them.

That'd be awesome cause he's the best QB, going to waste on the skins anyhow.

• Like 1

Agree and so does Theisman. People are now calling him racist

What a joke. No, he just sees it too.

Bad luck for a guy that really has it between the ears and has the mental makeup to be a real good QB in this league. Strong arm, great pocket presence... just can't stay healthy. Even as a Longhorn fan I feel bad for this former Sooner. Hope the guy is able to come back from this and put together some real good seasons in this league.

Shaun Hill takes the reigns. I could see them making a play for Mark Sanchez considering his connection to Shotty.

We'll see.

I'd like to see them work something out for Kirk Cousins.

A person with knowledge of the situation told USA Today there's "no chance" Mark Sanchez would want to reunite with OC Brian Schottenheimer in St. Louis.

rotoworld

A person with knowledge of the situation told USA Today there's "no chance" Mark Sanchez would want to reunite with OC Brian Schottenheimer in St. Louis.

rotoworld

Couldn't blame him for not wanting to.

Shaun Hill takes the reigns. I could see them making a play for Mark Sanchez considering his connection to Shotty.

We'll see.

I'd like to see them work something out for Kirk Cousins.

Cousins is a best case scenario but given how RG3 has looked, would they part with him? Not sure how a QB changing teams in mid-stream would work out. Sanchez is a lateral or less-than lateral move - doesn't help St. Louis in any substantive way.

rotoworld

Good point.

Randy Moss - on the FOX Niners broadcast today - said that he think Shaun Hill is more than capable to run that offense. I think he's probably right.

First thing I immediately thought of was Sanchez and the Iggles, but then quickly thought "no way".