[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

SNF Broadcasts on NBC

Shorttynaz

IDK if it's just me, but I really like the Al Michaels / Chris Collinsworth combo. These guys are top notch, easy to listen to and actually add to the whole experience.

Agreed, love that combo.

IDK if it's just me, but I really like the Al Michaels / Chris Collinsworth combo. These guys are top notch, easy to listen to and actually add to the whole experience.

Agreed, they are my favorite combo by far.

I think Sunday Night Football is almost as iconic as Monday Night Football nowadays. If only TNF wasn't on the NFL Network everything would be great! Thankfully there are online streams for us non subscribers.

And now co-picked-up by CBS the first half of the season.

I think that makes 7 who agree with the OP and 2 who do not.

I'll add that I think they are the best currently (8-2 now). But then I really liked Madden too when many grew tired of him.

So we're taking score now of who likes him & who doesn't? I guess that makes you right and us wrong? :rolleyes:

• Like 2

That much I'd agree with. I actually like Michaels, just don't care for Collinsworth.

By the time SNF rolls around, I've been gorged with football so much I think I'm not even paying much attention to the color commentary. :lol:

I can see how some may construe Collinsworth as snarky but by no means is he as bad as Joe Buck or some of the other talking heads.

By the time SNF rolls around, I've been gorged with football so much I think I'm not even paying much attention to the color commentary. :lol:

I can see how some may construe Collinsworth as snarky but by no means is he as bad as Joe Buck or some of the other talking heads.

Joe Buck - there's a guy I constantly wonder how the f' is this guy employed in his industry..
  • Like 3