[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Predictions / Movement

Shorttynaz

I remember in years past there was a page that showed where the rankings were changed after each week of the preseason - if projections were bumped or lowered. I can't find that this year - the page with the up and down arrows (and an explanation) for each position. Can someone help with that - or is it a feature anymore?

I think the written explanations overlapped with the other content, but I did like the movement arrows. However, I appreciate that they were replaced in the current version of the cheat sheet by projection numbers- which is pretty cool. Would be nice to find a way to track movement too, but in general :tup: for looking for ways to make the site more useful.

Thing is that now instead of blurbs about the movement, I just update the writeup for the player. Trying to keep it in one place and more concise/up-to-date.

Thing is that now instead of blurbs about the movement, I just update the writeup for the player. Trying to keep it in one place and more concise/up-to-date.

This works for me. So many sites do not update their player write-ups, some say the same thing now that they said before the first preseason games.

I like the all in one place format. I really like clicking the names on the cheat sheet to see the writeup.

Movement arrows for guys that move significantly would be useful too.