[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Andre Ellington's ADP

soopanuts

I think very deserving to go as early as 2nd round. Sky's the limit for him.

Feels like a 2013 Spiller sort of pick...I am having a hard time getting on board this wagon.

Totally agree. Lots of shiftiness and speed here, but will never carry a full load. I'd only feel comfortable with him on my squad as my #2 RB, which would mean I'd probably need to spend my 1st pick on a RB... which would mean my WR1 would not be as studly as I'd prefer.

The difference to the Spiller comparison is no F-Jax to contend with. My concern is him not holding up for a full season, or his effectiveness being zapped due to being overworked. I like him in the 3rd, but too many question marks to take in the 2nd, IMO. I am hoping to get him in the 4th. Great value in the 4th, IMO.

I don't think he is quite as talented and explosive as is being portrayed. Nice player but never falls forward. Just too small. They'll try to work him a bunch in AZ, and I don't think the body will hold up.

Totally agree. Lots of shiftiness and speed here, but will never carry a full load. I'd only feel comfortable with him on my squad as my #2 RB, which would mean I'd probably need to spend my 1st pick on a RB... which would mean my WR1 would not be as studly as I'd prefer.

1st pick in 12 man ppr draft last night, picked Forte (debatable but not for this thread!), then on the turn 2.12 and 3.1 took A.Jeffery and A.Ellington. So likely a product of draft position, and who was available. So he's my no.2 back and Jeffery is my somewhat of a studly WR that you mentioned above. Feel pretty comfortable with that.

1st pick in 12 man ppr draft last night, picked Forte (debatable but not for this thread!), then on the turn 2.12 and 3.1 took A.Jeffery and A.Ellington. So likely a product of draft position, and who was available. So he's my no.2 back and Jeffery is my somewhat of a studly WR that you mentioned above. Feel pretty comfortable with that.

Interesting heehawks. I'm in a 10man ppr with 3rd round reversal picking 10th. I'm thinking of starting wr wr and then I get pick 21. To be honest I'm hoping for a Few other rbs to fall to me here, but Ellington feels like a reach at pick 21 especially if Dwyer snipes some GL work

Here is my dilemna. I am in a 12 team PPR keeper league. My keepers are A Brown (4th rd) and A Jeffery (15th rd). I also do not have a 3rd round pick as I traded it last year for Marshawn Lynch....

I pick at 1.11 and 2.2, so almost back to back...

Here are the available players:

OVR PLAYER

1 McCoy, LeSean PHI RB

2 Charles, Jamaal KCC RB

3 Peterson, Adrian MIN RB

4 Johnson, Calvin DET WR

5 Forte, Matt CHI RB

6 Manning, Peyton DEN QB

7 Bryant, Dez DAL WR

8 Green, A.J. CIN WR

9 Rodgers, Aaron GBP QB

10 Lynch, Marshawn SEA RB

11 Jones, Julio ATL WR

12 Brees, Drew NOS QB

13 Nelson, Jordy GBP WR

14 Martin, Doug TBB RB

15 Foster, Arian HOU RB

16 Cobb, Randall GBP WR

17 Thomas, Julius DEN TE

18 Morris, Alfred WAS RB

19 Stacy, Zac STL RB

20 Ellington, Andre ARI RB

We only have to start 1 RB, the other is a flex spot...

So, I really want to get D Martin or Ellington with one of my picks. Lynch might be there, but I doubt it. If I can get two of those RB's I would be happy. I don't really like Foster, Stacy or Morris. If Julio Jones or AJ Green are there at 11 I might take them. J Nelson is interesting too....