[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Josh Gordon trade? (yes, really)

davidtarnow

Drafted Gordon late in a league yesterday, apparently another guy really wanted him and really really thinks that suspension is NOT going to stick.

See both rosters below, the only guy I would really like is Forte, so i informally offered him Gordon/Doug Martin for Forte and some WR...so should I go for Welker or Colston or be patient with Gordon myself?

My Team:

Brady

AP

Martin

Cobb/V. Jackson/E. Sanders

Graham

Pats

Walsh

Vereen/Tate

Terrance Williams/Gordon

Prater

Reed

Saints

his team:

Rodgers

Forte/Morris

Welker/Colston/Decker

J. thomas

Seahawks/Gostkowski

Watkins/James jones

Ridley/Moreno

Quarless

Palmer

Ravens

Crosby

Thanks!!

I actually drafted gordon just before he was planning, so I beat him by a few picks.

my only hesitation is that if gordon plays I just got rid of a top 5 WR and my top 2 right now cobb/jackson are not all that strong.

Of course if he's suspended for the year and Forte goes off you'll be kicking yourself every damn day.

If this is a PPR league even more so.

Martin wasn't doing well last year before the injury. I have little reason to expect him to suddenly be awesome again. Forte is proven.

I would have taken Forte #1 overall if that was my pick in a PPR league. In a standard league he's still really really good.

Chances are Gordon doesn't play anyway. And if he's suspended 4 games and you start 1-3 or 0-4, will it have been worth passing on Forte?