[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Still struggling on deciding who to drop between B.Pierce and Lamar miller

LifeIsGood4

10 team PPR one of these two guys needs dropped today so I can pick up my defense. Im not worried about Pierce production for the first two weeks because hes just depth. Who is the player between B.Pierce and Lamar miller that I will least likely regret dropping long term ?

sorry should have included that heres my lineup

QB M.Ryan

RB G.Bernard,D.Murray,A.Ellington,Fred Jackson,Bernard Pierce ,Lamar Miller

WR Megatron,Crabtree,Michael Floyd, Cordarrelle Patterson,Terrance Williams,Kelvin Benjamin,Eric Decker

TE ledarius greene

Edited by LifeIsGood4

That's a tough choice. Lamar didn't do much for me last year as a waiver pickup. I think he'll do better this year but not great. Bernard will be great to have the first 2 games but I fully believe Ray Rice will come back strong. I dunno...I'll let someone else chime in. I'm leaning towards Miller though.

The concussion issue alone would make me lean heavily towards miller. Not to mention the good chance Moreno gets hurt v.s. the odds of R. Rice getting hurt.

I forgot about Bernard's concussion. Good point.

Edited by ShuckCreations

Okay so... dont drop lamar miller no matter what you do..

Moreno is his only competition for the starting spot. Moreno is a product of the broncos system. before his amazing year he was on the decline and wasnt even drafted in most leagues til the 9-12th rounds.

Dolphins have a new OC, Bill Lazor, same guy that was in philly for all those years and has stated and believes lamar miller has mccoy tendencies, with the revamped offense mike wallace will also see a significant boost in productivity as much as was with d.jackson will apply to 60 minutes.

Terence williams I would really ask you to consider that one. Cowboys also got a new OC, he was the guy on the Lions, what does taht mean? it means stafford wont be throwing it 600+ times but romo will. Cowboys defense is not something people fear so exepct a lot of throws and not everything can go to dez.

I would say drop benjamin because hes the only other unkonwn on your team. Yes hes #1 wr in carolina yes hes a freakish athlete but cna cam stay upright and get the ball to him?

anyways nice team :]