[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Zac stacy value increase

boltup2106

Did zac stacys value increase at all due to Sam bradfords injury? This will mean that they will run the ball a lot more right

There are differences of opinion on this. After having given it much thought, I'm not too certain is has a big impact one way or the other. Shaun hill doesn't have the arm strength Bradford did for deep outs, however he's a quality backup and I don't see the Rams just running the ball all day long.

I would think he gets a few more carries, but defenses will likely play the run. Not that Bradford was so great that he kept every defense honest to begin with, but teams will make Hill prove himself first.

So Stacy will likely be given more opportunities to prove himself against slightly tougher odds.

I'm still worried about Cunningham getting the most recent start. Not sure I trust the Coach's explanation on that.

I watched every Rams game last year and I can tell you with almost absolute certainty that Cunningham will be nothing more than a RB who comes in to give Stacy a breather (barring injury)

• Like 1