[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What's the status of Le'Veon Bell?

robert terni

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I heard this guy sucks so I guess it doesn't matter. I mean if you drafted this guy your team is pretty much sunk before it begins.

Is this really necessary? The question wasn't "Whats your opinion on Le'Veon Bell?" If you have absolutely nothing to add that doesn't add value to this forum then please don't add anything. We have gotten people kicked off this forum for s#%^ like this. I won't mention any names but if you've been on the forum for more than a couple of years you should know exactly who I'm talking about.

On the thread, a lot of rumors are brewing. I agree if anything happens it will be post dated to next year especially since the NFL has already decided to let the team deal with it originally. I would be surprised if the new policy has any "current" effect on any non-actions by the League.

Edited by Wiseman155

"NFL Network's LaDainian Tomlinson recently deemed Le'Veon Bell the NFL's best running back "

LMAO

Is this really necessary? The question wasn't "Whats your opinion on Le'Veon Bell?" If you have absolutely nothing to add that doesn't add value to this forum then please don't add anything. We have gotten people kicked off this forum for s#%^ like this. I won't mention any names but if you've been on the forum for more than a couple of years you should know exactly who I'm talking about.

On the thread, a lot of rumors are brewing. I agree if anything happens it will be post dated to next year especially since the NFL has already decided to let the team deal with it originally. I would be surprised if the new policy has any "current" effect on any non-actions by the League.

Do you even have a clue of what I was doing there ? Sure doesn't sound like it.

Are you really threating to try and have me kicked off ? Like for real dude. You need to either get laid or get a life.

:rofl:

who's "we"?

I think he meant to say "We have HAD"

never-the-less, it doesn't even come CLOSE to what that whole thing was about anyway. I know what Muto is talking about and I'm probably the only one. And I think its :lol:

Edited by tazinib1