[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

St Louis Def how do they rank in the top ten def

tomconway

Some believe they are better the Carolina and San Fran

Why would you think they aren't better than Carolina or SF? SF will be without Bowman for much of the year, Aldon Smith could be suspended and Justin Smith is aging...I don't think this will be the same SF D we've become accustomed to seeing. CAR, no real major issues with them but having Roman Harper as your starting SS isn't exactly what I would call the best thing in the world. Edited by keggerz

Why would you think they are better than Carolina or SF? SF will be without Bowman for much of the year, Aldon Smith could be suspended and Justin Smith is aging...I don't think this will be the same SF D we've become accustomed to seeing. CAR, no real major issues with them but having Roman Harper as your starting SS isn't exactly what I would call the best thing in the world.

Plus imo I think Carolina sees more 3 and outs which will wear down any great defense

• Like 1

Better? Really depends on your scoring system.

I have STL as the #2 DEF this year. Their front 7 is just sick. Their offense will be just good enough to stay on the field long enough for the D to catch their breath and gameplan, but won't score a ton of points quickly either. Ideal situation for a dominant front 7 to wreak havoc on the opposing offense. It all starts up front, and with the big guys doing what they do, you'll see plenty of picks and big plays in the defensive backfield as a result.

SFO and CAR will still have solid fantasy defenses, but STL's prospects look a bit better, IMO.