[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brandon Merriweather: super villain!

WildestWombat

From The Huddle Daily http://www.thehuddle...daily/index.php

"Brandon Merriweather is upset about his two-game suspension for his cheap shot of Wes Welker in last weekend’s preseason game, but not as upset as Welker’s fantasy owners are about Welker’s third concussion in the past two seasons. The good news is that Broncos coach John Fox reported Welker has entered “exercise mode” of his recovery, a stage that can’t be reached until the concussion symptoms have begun to subside. That said, he’s still no lock for Week 1 and the prospects of another bell-ringing ending his career feel that much closer. It certainly puts a damper on drafting one of Peyton Manning’s most reliable targets - See more at: http://www.thehuddle....kznBsF0n.dpuf"

How can the NFL allow this thug to get called for a personal foul (blow to the head) when the Redskins played Baltimore last Saturday night and then suit up minutes later for Houston (as his alter ego D.J. Swearinger, no less) and take out Wes Welker? This needs to be investigated. At the very least, I want to know what company has come up with the teleportation technology used in committing this egregious infraction so that I can invest every penny I have!

:razz: