[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

First Draft Of The Year - Yahoo gave me a C+

gallagorilla

Just had my first draft of the year and I thought it went fairly well. Please give me feedback as I still have two more drafts and I would like to show improvement. Scoring: 4pts for passing TD's, 6pts for all others. .5ppr. Lineup Requirements: QB, 2WR, 2RB, W/R/T, TE, Def, K. 12 Teams.

As you can see, I did not draft a Def or a Kicker, so ill need to drop two from this roster by next week.

Also, ill post my wifes draft for comparison purposes.

My Team - The Bristol Bloods

1. Megatron

2. A Brown

3. Ellington

4. Floyd

5. Vereen

6. B Tate

7. Joique

8. Watkins

9. Hopkins

10. Hyde

11. ASJ

12. Palmer

13. Cam

14. T Wright

Wife's Team - Nice Rackers

1. Dez

2. Marshall

3. Spiller

4. Bush

5. Roddy

6. Foles

7; Freeman

8. Rudolph

9. Hunter

10. Clay

11. T West

12. Dawson

13. Bills

14. Tannehill

Thanks, Amigos.

Edited by gallagorilla

Pics of your wife or it didn't happen.

BTW absolutely in love with your team.

Megatron...obviously.

Antonio Brown, you'll be building things to honor him by mid-season. Dominant in any PPR format.

Floyd as 3rd WR is solid, too think he's in for a big year.

RB corp of Ellington, Vereen, Tate, and Bell will serve well in PPR too. Not overly exciting, but your WR corp is where you got the name guys. I plan to take WR/WR or TE/WR and then target many of the backs you picked up.

As said above, only weakness is QB. I had Cam last year and he was pretty frustrating, but still put up top 5 QB points. He may rush more with that pathetic WR corps now. In what worlds is Palmer going before Cam?

Edited by Mustangt125

I think the yahoo! grading is a joke...of course they gave me a C+, too (although not for the team in my signature)! LOL Anyway, for what its worth, all of this is to say your team looks pretty solid to me...and, I do (IMHO) think Palmer is in for a big year...entering a contract year (and, playing most likely for what will be his final NFL contract), 2nd year under pass-happy Bruce Arians, and surrounded by weapons in Fitz and Floyd...the only potential drawback is that he's in the toughest division in the NFL, so hell face the Seahawks and 'Niners twice - although that could also be viewed as a plus by some if the Cards are playing from behind and forced to pass more - take it for what it is...good luck!

Team looks good. I drafted Palmer in the 14th rd in my draft with Rodgers as my starter. baring disaster I will never have to start Palmer outside bye week. However I do like his chances this year to post solid fantasy numbers. I know everyone is down on him and fantasy history would dictate that he is a scrub number 2 qb. I believe after 2 years in this offense he knows the system much better. The weapons at his disposal this season are undeniably strong. I predict he will finish #10 among top qbs this year.