[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Did I screw up? MBall over AJ Green

Potman

I had the 4th pick in a 12 team ppr league. In the second round AJ Green was still there at the 21st pick. I ended up taking Montee Ball over AJ Green, my WR's are a little weak as a result. Did I screw up or was this a wise move? My firs pick was McCoy My WR's ended up being:

CPatterson

MFloyd

TY Hilton

I probably would've taken AJ but I think you did ok on WR later. I also passed on some good WR talent to take Ball in the 3rd round of my draft to grab Ball (33rd overall).

Turns out my WRs are similar to yours..Roddy, M Floyd and TY Hilton. I think you are fine as long as one of Patterson or MFloyd lives up to the hype. I am personally a lot higher on TY Hilton than most people this year, I see a top 15 WR this year. Wayne is 35 and coming off knee surgery and Luck is going to establish himself as an elite player this year if he hasn't already. The argument about the offense being run first is overblown and I think the play calling will be better this year leading to slightly more consistency from TY. He will still be sort of a boom or bust guy but he will win you weeks when he breaks out.

I am personally a lot higher on TY Hilton than most people this year, I see a top 15 WR this year. Wayne is 35 and coming off knee surgery and Luck is going to establish himself as an elite player this year if he hasn't already. The argument about the offense being run first is overblown and I think the play calling will be better this year leading to slightly more consistency from TY. He will still be sort of a boom or bust guy but he will win you weeks when he breaks out.

I agree and am mad I didn't get him quick enough. He went in round 7 in my draft as I was grabbing Eric Decker who I think was a much better pick. But still like T.Y.

This a 10 or 12 man league? As long as Bell remains healthy and keeps his hands on the ball your going to forget all about not drafting AJ. Getting a piece of this amazing offense is the smartest thing you could have done. The lanes that open up for a running back with Manning behind center will make you want to sing follow the yellow brick road from the wizard of OZ.

Edited by texanhooters