[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Auction Results. Improvements?

eataylor87

I've been prepping for this draft all spring. I had planned to go hard after WRs but it appears as though the rest of the league also had those thoughts. I got most of my targets, so I am happy with my roster composition, but I wonder if there's a way to package a WR/RB combo to get Julio Jones. Jones went for $48 ... my cap on him was $46. Kind of wish I had gone in on him ... probably my only regret.

We start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 W/R and 1 W/R/T ... 6 pt. passing TDs and .5 PPR, otherwise pretty standard scoring ...

QB: RGIII, Colin Kaepernick

RB: Adrian Peterson, Alfred Morris, Le'Veon Bell, CJ Spiller, Carlos Hyde, Terrance West

WR: Jordy Nelson, Percy Harvin, Cordarrelle Patterson, Brandin Cooks, Mike Wallace

TE: Jordan Reed

K: Robbie Gould

DEF: Rams

I'll probably start my top 4 RBs (AP, Morris, Bell, Spiller) and Jordy + Harvin/Patterson ... Love the potential from Hyde, West, and Cooks. Like I said, my goal was to have 2 stud WRs and have Patterson as a flex type starter. Did not intend to target Spiller, but thought the price I got him for ($23) was pretty good. This was a keeper, so I was able to keep Jordy for $20 and Peterson for $45.

Bump. No love for this draft ay?

I had a second, standard scoring 12-team draft last night. I think I must have been drafting with some idiots.

QB: RGIII, Tanehill (Weakness)

RB: Lacy, Bell, Jennings, Sankey, Richardson, Freeman

WR: Bryant, K. Allen, M. Floyd, Benjamin

TE: J. Reed

I like your auction draft results. Unlike quite a few on here, I am not too high on Jordan Reed or RGIII this season. I would probably start Kaep versus the Boys on Week 1. You don't even need to start a TE, and having 4 starting caliber RB's that you can shove in your lineup (Peterson, Morris, Bell, Spiller) is a huge edge.

Your QB's in your 12 team draft are a big weakness. Just Package RGIII and Jennings/Richardson for a upper tier QB and you will be fine. Good luck!

Your QB's in your 12 team draft are a big weakness. Just Package RGIII and Jennings/Richardson for a upper tier QB and you will be fine. Good luck!

Sorry, I left out TE in the first league as a starter. So it would be Reed.

In the 2nd draft, would it help to know I'm a Skins fan? Haha. I'm not expecting a ton from RG3 this year, but I love him. In the 12 team league, everyone was picking QB in the 3rd or 4th round ... most were gone by then. So I just said forget it, and waited.

Edited by eataylor87