[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Browns' Of(on the)fense

ImNotSoIgnorant

Browns. So yes they do not have Josh Gordon. Their QB situation is unimpressive. I'm wondering will Jordan Cameron's value change due to Josh Gordon's absence. Andrew Hawkins' value rises, but how much? And how successful will the running game be? Tate has decent skills, but prone to injury. West is unproven.

So I'm basically on the fence about these guys. What do you folks think? And what do you think the QB situation will be in the time line of this year?

Nothing changes, we've known about Gordon since before camp (or the draft I should point out) and set the value for these guys with the appropriate assumption that Gordon would be unavailable.

Edited by Def.

Nothing changes, we've known about Gordon since before camp (or the draft I should point out) and set the value for these guys with the appropriate assumption that Gordon would be unavailable.

Yeah you're right. I guess I should have said that I'm wondering in general how these guys will do. Are they worth their adp? Undecided.

their ADP is pretty low except for Cameron and Tate's. Hawkins might be a value pick. I don't know about Miles Austin but he's worth a flyer where he's going.

Pretty much this. Think Cameron and for the most part Tate will perform as expected. Hawkins and Miles may inconsistently perform and are probably best left as waiver fodder unless you're in a deep league. West and Johnson are probably better picks next year then this year. DT should be average or better.

E2A: Hawkins has sleeper potential, but the local radio whenever im in Cleveland continually talks about how they expect wide receivers that get cut from other teams to possibly end up as starters for the browns. Doesn't put a lot of faith into Austin or others for me.

Edited by Def.

Its offensive that is for sure. Still haven't watched the 3rd preseason game against the Rams, heard they were bad and the defense worse than before.

Cameron, Tate and West. Maybe one of the WR. I like West later especially in our keeper league where he could have value in 2015. I won't pay a high (or even ADP) price for most of them, just seems like way too much risk involved. Yes everybody knew Gordon would probably be suspended for part/all of 2014 but I still think these guys are overvalued.

Any word on how Crowell is doing?

I haven't seen him do anything yet, certainly nothing to impress or build expectations. Local writers think he is not likely to make the 53 man roster, but could be a practice squad player if he clears waivers. They expect the Browns to keep 4 RB total, Tate, West, Dion Lewis and Ray Agnew (FB). Ogbonnaya is not likely to make the cuts, nor the other FB MarQueis Gray.

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2014/08/projecting_the_53-roster_for_t.html