[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If people don't get their keepers in on time?

Scorcher

I commish two keeper leagues. I have not had the problem yet but it may happen this year for my draft Monday.

My plan would be, given the limited keepers in the leagues to have the league decide. I hope it does not come to that.

Thanks for this conversation - good to keep in mind this time of year.

I think people are lacking some serious perspective here. This is just fantasy football. It's a game. It shouldn't be nearly as important as your friendships.

yes and no.

work tends to dominate my existence. i recognize that others have their obligations in life. as a commish and co-owner, i find it tremendously disrespectful for people to not follow the timelines for issues like keeper selections, draft picks in slow drafts, etc. setting back 9-31 other owners is selfish. these owners should find a different hobby.

• Like 2

yes and no.

work tends to dominate my existence. i recognize that others have their obligations in life. as a commish and co-owner, i find it tremendously disrespectful for people to not follow the timelines for issues like keeper selections, draft picks in slow drafts, etc. setting back 9-31 other owners is selfish. these owners should find a different hobby.

This.

It's disrespectful to everyone else in the league when someone doesn't give a honda. How do you feel when someone doesn't pull their weight at work? Would you go out and join a softball team and then not try? It may be a game, but it is still an investment of time, energy, and money and should be treated as such.