[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cool Promotions for fantasy football

DMD

I see stuff all the time when businesses try to cater to fantasy football but I have to give some props to Buffalo Wildwings. They sent me a sample of the kit they give fantasy league and you get a draft board of about 3'x3' and stickers for all the names. It is for a ten team league but that is what most local leagues are. You get coasters with 1 - 10 that you can use to show who sites where or even face down pick your draft spot. You all get bottle openers. If your group orders more than $100 it is all free. Plus you register your league for a chance to hold your draft at NYC at the NFL headquarters next year.

It is the best I have ever seen from a restaurant trying to attract FF players. BWW has been interested in FF for several years now.

Apparently Pizza Hut is also doing a deal but it is where

The world’s largest pizza chain has established a way to help fantasy owners complete their trades this football season. All fantasy owners have to do is submit their trade offer and briefly explain why they need pizza to help close the deal to tradebait@pizzahut.com, and then follow the steps provided by email from Pizza Hut to enter. Each week, Pizza Hut will review submitted trade offers and select winners. Winners will be awarded online promo codes to be dangled as trade bait to their pending offers.

But

A.) trade offers are usually sort of yes or no immediately, not by end of week.

B.) it is against league rules to offer any considerations besides just players

so not sure they thought that one through.

Any one seen any others?

I see stuff all the time when businesses try to cater to fantasy football but I have to give some props to Buffalo Wildwings. They sent me a sample of the kit they give fantasy league and you get a draft board of about 3'x3' and stickers for all the names. It is for a ten team league but that is what most local leagues are. You get coasters with 1 - 10 that you can use to show who sites where or even face down pick your draft spot. You all get bottle openers. If your group orders more than $100 it is all free. Plus you register your league for a chance to hold your draft at NYC at the NFL headquarters next year.

I'm actually about to go to one of my league's drafts at our local BWW tonight. The 10 team limit is a little bit of a downer since we have 12, but I'm sure we can figure it out. I've also heard that sometimes they don't have all the player names printed out on the stickers (especially rookies), but again, those can just be written in by hand.

Also the "if you order more than $100 it is all free" comes with a big * -- I think how it works is that you still have to pay full price for the current visit, but they give you up to $100 worth of coupons ($5 and $10 denominations, I heard), for future visits.

Edited by abishagenaden