[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Choose one for me to drop

I have Knile Davis coming in from a trade so I can handcuff Charles.

.5 ppr, espn default 12 Teams

Starters:

QB Luck

RB Charles

RB R. Jennings

WR Marshall

WR Michael Floyd

RB/WR Crabtree

TE Gronk

Drop one of these so I can pick up a TE:

Danny Woodhead

Shonn Greene

Mike Evans

Brian Hartline

Darren Mcfadden

Suggestions? And as always post a link and i'll try to help you.

i absolutely would NOT outright drop mcfadden...can you put together a package that benefits both you and the MJD owner to include him as a handcuff? IMO, in a PPR, green is the most expendable of the guys you've listed...he may appear to be a good investment early in the season, but sankey will eventually take over as their every down back, and while green may retain short yardage and GL duty, i think you can get better value than that (possibly off the WW), or alternatively, you could explore a trade offer with the sankey owner to send green to him as a handcuff...anyway, good luck!

i absolutely would NOT outright drop mcfadden...can you put together a package that benefits both you and the MJD owner to include him as a handcuff? IMO, in a PPR, green is the most expendable of the guys you've listed...he may appear to be a good investment early in the season, but sankey will eventually take over as their every down back, and while green may retain short yardage and GL duty, i think you can get better value than that (possibly off the WW), or alternatively, you could explore a trade offer with the sankey owner to send green to him as a handcuff...anyway, good luck!

The person who has MJD doesn't have anything that I'd want that he'd give up. The person giving me Knile Davis is not on the same team as the owner of MJD.

Even so, I (personally) would not outright drop McFadden for a TE2..I would either try to make a trade, or just roll the dice with Gronk (unless and until you hear something negative regarding his comeback) and see how that pans out...if he suffers a set-back, then you can take corrective action...i mean you drafted him pretty high for a reason, right? risk/reward...

I would definitely not drop woodhead in a ppr league. He was a top 15 RB in my 1.0 ppr league.

For me you should consider McFadden or Greene. My vote would be for Greene...I have never been a fan of him and I don't see his ceiling being very high even if he starts.

What TE are you looking at? That may also sway my decision.

Let me know what you think about my question:

McCluster vs J. Hill