[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Forte/Hilton for Megatron/L.Bell

pesosweetdog

I would do that trade. You take a downgrade from Forte to Bell, but the HUGE upgrade from Hilton to Calvin definitely makes up for it.

EDIT: Just looked at your roster, having Calvin, Dez and Julio would make you nearly impossible to beat. You'd have a hell of a team.

Edited by air10force
  • Like 1

i would ABSOLUTELY do that trade in a heartbeat, if i were you (and, as you can see in my signature, i do own both forte and hilton, so i only wish i were offered that trade!).

for a standard scoring format, you're getting arguably the top WR and a bellcow RB, and many feel forte is in for a big drop-off this season (i personally hope not, though! :) )...anyway, good luck!

Edited by the outlaw
  • Like 1

I guess I would disagree.

Megatron is a great player, but so is Forte. I'm not sold on the PIT running game to produce much. Bell is a gamble.

If this was a PPR league it wouldn't even be close, Forte all the way.

Being this is a standard league, I guess I'd be ok with it, but I'd still prefer to hang onto Forte.

I mean you'd still have 3 really really good receivers.

I just think hanging onto Forte makes your team stronger overall.

• Like 1

I guess I would disagree.

Megatron is a great player, but so is Forte. I'm not sold on the PIT running game to produce much. Bell is a gamble.

I agree with that statement. I'm not too high on Bell (no pun intended) either, but I think out of Bell, Gerhart, Vereen, Hyde (later in the year) and maybe Miller, he'll end up with two viable starting options at RB throughout the year. Having 3 of the top 5 or 6 WRs is just too good to pass up if you still have decent RB depth.

Edited by air10force
  • Like 1