[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just drafted and had two trade offers? Any advice?

bluetooth

I just had my draft earlier today and I have gotten two trade offers already. The first one was a silly offer but the second one is interesting?

I am in a 10 team league with 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WR,1 Flex (RB, WR, TE) 1 Def, 1 K and 1 Def player. Its a PPR league with TD's being 6 PT for running, and recieving.

He offered me Manningand Morris for Stafford and Bernard? Am I mising something here?

This is my team:

QB:

Stafford

Palmer

RB:

Forte

Foster

Bernard

Woodhead

WR:

C. Johnson

Cruz

Welker

Hopkins

R. Randle

K:

Bryant

Def:

Cleveland

Def: Player

Dansby

Any thought or ideas of what he is getting at?? Any thoughts would be helpful.

Bernard is a great pass catching RB, while Morris has stone hands. If this was not a ppr league then I would accept this trade in a heartbeat. Bernard could be a top 5 back in a ppr league, but it's only his second year so who knows how they will use him. Plus Hill will probably steal some goal line carries from him. I believe Morris will be solid pushing 1,000 yards and 8-10 TDs. Manning will be great! I think Stafford will be solid this year with the potential to be great. To sum it all up I think Manning and Morris are safe bets. Manning will be great and Morris will be solid. Stafford and Bernard are a bit riskier. You're rolling the dice because you're unsure of what they will do this season. They could disappoint or be the best player at there respective position... That being said, I'm a gambling man! I'd stick with Bernard and Stafford.

Do the trade. You'll have the best QB to pair with your top 3 RB Forte that you drafted. Even if Gio outperforms AMorris, no way Stafford outperforms Manning. No one will look forward to playing you on a weekly basis. Do it!

Maybe he is drinking the Manning won't be as good as last year Koolaid. I think that is true and I think Stafford has a chance to finish as the#1 qb but as a Stafford owner in the past, he has disappointed before where rarely, Peyton ever has. I think you have to take this trade.