[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFL.com says this team goes 3-10

davesworld23

12T PPR league I drafted at #10 QBs get 6pts for pass tds

there is 1 pt bonus for a 50yard td. 1pt per 10 yards for KR/PR and includes IDPs that scores big points for sacks and has a superflex

QB; Stafford {Palmer}

2RBs; Vereen, MJD {RayRice, Sankey, Freeman}

3WRs; D.Thomas, Garcon, K.Wright {Maclin, Benjamin, Dobson}

TE; J.Thomas

SuperFlex:

K; Parkey

D; Patriots

DL; JPP{Ninkovich}

2LBS; Posluszny, Mayo

2DBs; Cyprien, LaRon Landry

IDP flex; Von Miller

Kelce went undrafted so I will be dropping Von Miller for him and put ninkovich in my idp flex

any1 can throw through out thoughts about my team even what you think about offense only.

**Please tell me this team looks better then 3-10 and nfl.com is on crack

I have never played in a league that starts defensive players but why would you drop Von Miller for a TE who has never played in an NFL game on a below average offense? As a fan of the Chiefs I think Kelce could be good this year but in training camp and pre season he is running with the second team. He has had a good pre season but his TD rec have come from guys like Chase Daniel and Tyler Bray. Going into week 1 with MJD as a starter would scare me. I would say 3-10 is the floor but imo you are closer to that than a 10-3 team.