[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Help, trading for Jordy Nelson

cow3r

I'm looking to strengthen my WR a bit. I don't have any pending trades but I have my eye on trying to make a trade for Jordy Nelson.

Our league is a full 1pt PPR league, with a setup of QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, Flex, K, Def

My Team:

QB: T. Brady, A. Dalton

WR: R. White, E. Sanders, S. Smith Sr, D. Moore

RB: J. Charles, A. Foster, B. Tate, K. Moreno,

TE: J. Thomas, A. Gates, A. Seferian Jenkins

K: B Walsh

Def: Arizona

My buddies team:

QB: T. Romo, J. Manziel

WR: J. Nelson, V. Cruz, A Boldin, W. Welker

RB: E. Lacy, T. Richardson, D. Woodhead, C. Ivory

TE: G. Graham, R. Gronkowski

K: A. Vinatieri, N. Folk

Def: St. Louis

Looks to me like he is hurting for RB. Would trading Arian Foster or Ben Tate be a fair trade or would i be hurting myself? I could try to package Moreno with Dalton for him but i don't think he'd bite.

There is absolutely, positively no way that he will bite on "E. Sanders & A. Gates for J. Nelson". Don't waste his time, and yours.

Upon first glance at your team and his, Foster for Nelson straight up seemed most feasible for both sides.

BUT, you need to have faith in Ben Tate in order to pull the trigger on such a deal. I like him, but would want a better Plan B than Moreno if he didn't pan out.

I think Ben tate and dalton, if he will bite. That's your best option.

Tate + Dalton may be worth a try, but I'd be shocked if he agreed to that. Dalton is a throw-away (unless he's scared to death of Romo, which he shouldn't be), and I don't know many people who would trade away Jordy Nelson for Ben Tate straight up.

Edited by MrMoFo

Thanks for the advice. I may try to offer Dalton & Tate or a straight Foster for Nelson trade.

With Knowshon and Tate both being clear starters on their respective teams I think at least one of them will produce enough numbers to warrant RB2. I can use the other as a flex or use Sanders as a flex.