[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gronk starting week 1...

irish

https://mobile.twitter.com/DougKyedNESN/status/506468737428754432

In regard to drafting him, when he plays, it pays. However, Gronk had this to say, he doesn't expect to play every snap. 'Getting my feet wet.'

https://mobile.twitt...468737428754432

In regard to drafting him, when he plays, it pays. However, Gronk had this to say, he doesn't expect to play every snap. 'Getting my feet wet.'

As tight lipped as Billy B is, it wouldn't surprise me if he's used primarily as a decoy.

Bill: Let's make MIA game plan for Gronk, then feed the ball to Edelman and Amendola.

As tight lipped as Billy B is, it wouldn't surprise me if he's used primarily as a decoy.

Bill: Let's make MIA game plan for Gronk, then feed the ball to Edelman and Amendola.

It's been done before but I think Gronk is ready to roll or just about there.

I hope you're right, and I'll probably start him. I'm just tempering my expectations early. I can always start Cameron instead. I havent made up my mind yet.

Is starting both a possibility?

Is starting both a possibility?

Yes I can start a TE as my flex. 12 team PPR (had 4th pick) took Gronk in rd 5 and Cameron was still there in rd 6 so i figured what they hay. If I couldn't start 2 no way do I draft that way.

My point however is that I at least have other options.

While Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski (knee) said he'll definitely play Sunday at Miami, coach Bill Belichick said no final decision has been made, reports CSNNE.com.

"I'm glad that Rob's optimistic about this situation," Belichick said. "We'll go through the week of practice and take a look at everything, everybody, and see where everybody's at and try to do what we like is best for the team. With all due respect to Rob -- I'm glad he feels the way he does -- but in the end, we'll have to make the decision we feel like is best for the team and we'll do that as we go through the week."

An owner in our league not only kept Gronk but didn't draft a backup TE (and our bench is deep enough for a full roster on the bench). I guess he figures its Gronk or bust at TE.

That's just poor planning. I took Gronk and Cameron, and threw in Cook late for good measure.

That was my plan as well. However when he was still sitting there in the 5th round, I just couldn't help myself.

A 5th round pick is worth it, as the upside is there if he does play. To draft him with a third or forth is assuming he plays all year to get the value. Remember last year when he was playing, but catching balls with one hand because one shoulder was tweaked? This is a tough first week call regarding start/bench. One thing for sure, when the Pats are up by 14 he won't be on the field. I hope he has a terrific year, but I avoided him completely assuming further injuries are bound to happen.

I'm starting the white buffalo every chance I get. Even if his snaps are limited, most of those are going to be endzone chances. First round stats with a 3-4th round draft status. Fantasy football is 90% luck, 85% with the huddle premium membership ;) Roll the dice!

Didn't get to see much of this game. How did he look?

Don't know as I didn't see much either but I'll take 14 pts to start.

Like a decoy who got 11 targets in 38 snaps...

LMAO, pretty active decoy!

Like a decoy who got 11 targets in 38 snaps...

LOL seriously, idk what that guy flemingd is talking about. Gronk did look slow/stiff however, but I guess it'l take a few weeks to get back to game speed, if he ever does.