[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Roster/Waiver input needed!

got2win

I drafted Shonn Greene. I don't like Shonn Greene and don't have any plans to start him---I have Lesean McCoy, Andre Ellington, Knowshon Moreno, Danny Woodhead, and Benny Cunningham, so plenty of depth to avoid having to start Greene. I'm looking at picking up either Alfred Blue or Paul Richardson who could have huge breakout seasons depending on starters injuries (behind Arian Foster and Percy Harvin). Nonetheless, is it prudent to drop a starting RB on the possibility of injury? It is a keeper league too, so if for some reason my rook has a big year that is 16th round value. Thoughts? other back-ups to consider, granted they are available?

You actually have very weak running back depth, besides McCoy and Ellington you have no others starters(potentially Moreno, although it will be such a shared position I'm not even counting him) so no, I wouldn't drop one of your only potential starting running backs for a person you will need to have an injury to make any major impact. Also, Blue might not even be the starter for Houston if Foster goes down(probably Grimes), and Richardson is pretty deep down the Seattle Depth Chart. I don't think he becomes fantasy relevant even with a Harvin injury. If this was a REALLY deep league 16 plus team dynasty league team you could look at potentially grabbing one of them, but at the moment, I highly suggest you hold on to Greene.

• Like 1

Shonn Greene lacks luster but he will be the starter and behind a very good o-line should be able to at least give you consistency, I don't like him either (I hear you there), I don't think TEN likes him but fact of the matter is he will be good enough to be fantasy relevant at least at the beginning of the season as the main ball carrier.