[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which IDP to start Week 1?

Soooo who to start Week 1. I feel I have some good IDPs this season but now it's hard to figure which will be the best matchups.

MLB - Paul Posluszny - @ PHI

MLB - James Laurinaitis - vs MIN

WILB - Mychal Kendricks - vs JAX

WOLB - Lavonte David - vs CAR

FS - Harrison Smith - @ STL

Suggestions?

EDIT: I have to start 4 of the 5.

Edited by ShuckCreations

Honestly, I suggest you try trading three of those guys for RB and/or WR upgrades.

Those are 4 of the top overall IDPs and you're going to be pulling your hair out every week trying to figure out which one to start.

I've seen IDPs mean the difference between a winner or a loser in our league. Which is why I grabbed the best. I got my offensive starters (minus QBs) first and then focused on getting the best IDPs.

I'm quite comfortable with my RBs and WRs right now. If one of those positions starts to struggle I may look to trade but not yet.

I've seen IDPs mean the difference between a winner or a loser in our league. Which is why I grabbed the best. I got my offensive starters (minus QBs) first and then focused on getting the best IDPs.

I'm quite comfortable with my RBs and WRs right now. If one of those positions starts to struggle I may look to trade but not yet.

But do you only start 1 per week? If so, I can't say that I agree with your draft or team management, but hey that's just my opinion.

Now, if you start 3, then you're in fine shape indeed.

If you have to sit one of those guys, I'd sit Kendricks, his tackle opportunities are likely to be limited against the Jags - not a great offense there. Smith is my other choice to sit.

Those are exactly the two I'm going back and forth on. Currently I have Smith started.