[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Login Issues?

gardenthug

Anyone else having login issues? I couldn't log in from my tablet last night, so I reset my password, delted caches/cookies and restarted the tablet....it finally worked.

Today, I cannot log in from my lap top. I tried the technique stated above to no avail.

These procedures typically clear most login issues.

First, ensure you're entering your login values correctly and with the proper letter case as they are case sensitive. It is likely necessary that you need to delete your browser's temporary files and cookies, then restart your browser. Please note for Internet Explorer version 8 or higher then you must unclick "Preserve Favorites Website Data" when deleting the temporary files and cookies. If you leave that checked and you have The Huddle as one of your favorites, it may not delete the key files that will clear up this login issue.

If the above doesn't work there are a couple more things to try. First, try logging in from a different location on the site. We recommend logging in from the home page by clicking on the "Login" link in the header of the page to the left of the site search. Also be sure to check the "Remember me?" box on the login form and if your browser then asks to save your login/password, click on "yes". If that doesn't work then repeat the deletion of your browser's temporary files and cookies then close your browser and restart your computer.

Okay,

I was logged in via my laptop and having the saved with password. I have had no problems since the servers came back on Tuesday. I went to setup thehuddle on my smartphone and it wouldn't let me log in. And now it won't let me log in via my laptop now. I have verified my account name and password and know that I am entering everything correctly. And being that I am trying to log in from a computer that I have never accessed thehuddle from before, I don't think it has anything to do with temp files, cookies or caches.

Is there another issue that it could be? why my account is not working?

ok back on site via my laptop. funny i didn't do anything it appears to have self correct. But still having an issue with getting on with the mobile device. I need to go away this weekend and was looking to access while traveling. dam technology hehe

• WJW locked this topic