[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ASYS right?

Team Archer

Andy Reid has already acknowledged that he was negligent in getting so few touches to Charles.

it seems like the coach let the game get away from him. Donnie Avery had more touches than Charles.

I think that game, and the lack of JC's involvement, was more of a week 1 hiccup. At the same time - I'd expect some growing pains with that new OL.

• Like 1

IMO your first 3 or 4 picks should not be benched regardless of matchup. These are your guys, the ones you picked to (hopefully) score big pts for you. They're not gonna do it every wk..no one does. If you think you can pick which wk theyre not gonna do it... good luck.

On paper, Jordy will not have a tougher matchup than last week. I should have benched him and his 17 ppr points right? No thanks

IMO your first 3 or 4 picks should not be benched regardless of matchup. These are your guys, the ones you picked to (hopefully) score big pts for you. They're not gonna do it every wk..no one does. If you think you can pick which wk theyre not gonna do it... good luck.

On paper, Jordy will not have a tougher matchup than last week. I should have benched him and his 17 ppr points right? No thanks

I see what your saying but Rodgers made an effort to get Jordy involved all game. Charles got 11 touches in 4 quarters. I guess im more scared of Andy Reid than Charles.

Edited by Team Archer

I see what your saying but Rodgers made an effort to get Jordy involved all game. Charles got 11 touches in 4 quarters. I guess im more scared of Andy Reid than Charles.

well that's a different argument I guess. I just think that (no offense) you're panicking after a bad week 1. Reid will get him his touches going forward . If you don't wanna start him against Denver you may as well try to trade him IMO

Andy abandoned the run? Unheard of . . . .

being that Charles is their best receiver abandoning the run has nothing to do with it , Andy abandoned Charles & I don't think you will be seeing that happen again anytime in the near future
  • Like 1

being that Charles is their best receiver abandoning the run has nothing to do with it , Andy abandoned Charles & I don't think you will be seeing that happen again anytime in the near future

It's like trying to time the market. You'll guess right once in a while... maybe even a few times in a row. But over the long term, you're going to come out on the losing end.

agree

Those that started Aaron Rodgers this weekend aren't exactly pleased they went with the ASYS theory ... as pointed out by a recent Huddle article.

Problem is that you never know. Buccaneers went there last year with a backup RB who ran all over them.

ASYS for me depends on your other options, if you're stacked at that position then its worth considering benching a stud for a week but not for anybody. Had bunch of guys in the UK asking if they should bench Rodgers this week for Locker :thinking: