[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Your Favorite Huddle Feature

SecondString

Last week, someone posted a thread about "Biggest complaints about the Huddle". As I'm doing my homework for this weekend and using my favorite Huddle feature, I thought it only fair that there be an "equal time" thread.

The "Game Predictions & Player Projections" feature is top-notch, packed with great info detailing each game, and one of the most useful tools you could find anywhere to prepare you for the games. Always at least half a dozen tid-bits to help weekly decisions. Easily my favorite feature here.

For me it's gotta be the snacks. :pop: By the time I finally get to sit down and peruse The Huddle at my leisure, I'm pretty hungry and a snack or two hits the spot. Many thanks to Keggerz for making the snack menu better with larger icons and for adding fried cheese curds at my request.

Edited by Tripleshot

Been at the huddle for a decade or so. Some features are staples (game predictions/projections) and some not so useful to me, and I've always liked the free agent forecast. However, the evolution of this site to incorporate my specific league scoring, input my players, and then generate a comprehensive and up to date list of predicted point production for each position is by far and away the most valuable feature on this site for me. Being able to then compare and contrast within each position easily allows me to make my own judgement on who to start each week. :tup:

myHuddle is awesome...

I like how the guys on your team (if you set them up in myHuddle) are highlighted yellow so they are easy to spot on the player projections list. Very helpful.

I will go with this as the best feature as well.

Been at the huddle for a decade or so. Some features are staples (game predictions/projections) and some not so useful to me, and I've always liked the free agent forecast. However, the evolution of this site to incorporate my specific league scoring, input my players, and then generate a comprehensive and up to date list of predicted point production for each position is by far and away the most valuable feature on this site for me. Being able to then compare and contrast within each position easily allows me to make my own judgement on who to start each week. :tup:

myHuddle is awesome...

Free Agent Forecast comes in a close second for me...

I like how the guys on your team (if you set them up in myHuddle) are highlighted yellow so they are easy to spot on the player projections list. Very helpful.

these

edit: and the multiquote feature

Edited by loaf

I've been a Huddle member for about 12 years...favorite article series was Jumbotron's Ramblings (I can't remember the name) by John Miller. He essentially took notes while watching the games on Sunday and provided them to us in an article. Awesome knowledge and was hilarious to boot.

Can you have multiple leagues/teams with different scoring systems saved?