[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thursday Night Football

Shorttynaz

Didn't see him leave the sideline...? Did get up to get a beer tho

Yep - that's when he was going to get some smelling salt. He for sure went to the locker room - they showed him talking isht to Ravens fans walking towards the locker room

Wow, 2 TDs to Owen "glad I don't have Shaub throwing to me" Daniels. Pierce looks like garbage, Torrey Smith looks like he's non-existent this year, and Steve Smith looks like he's 25 again. Thank goodness I avoided most Raven players this year...gotta love fantasy football!

I cannot take this NFL anymore. It is so sad. I feeling like I am losing a good buddy. It is so hard to watch.

How the H E double sticks are players supposed to tackle anybody anymore? This is getting to be such a joke. With all the negativity going on in the NFL, plus all the flags for what I would call great football tackles, it is just making this product weak.

Big Ben.. So glad I don't own this guy. Target the same receiver every play but one on a drive where you have to score, you're bound to get picked off. Happy to see it was a lineman. Even he knew Ben was gonna throw to Brown.

Edited by Shorttynaz

So much for Pitta....sheesh! Did ANYONE start (or even have) Daniels????

Nice to see that both TD's went to a TE, but the wrong one. I'm not worried at all. Pittsburgh did a good job of covering Pitta - that's about the only good thing they did tonight..

Daniels is fragile too - give it another week or so - he's gonna get hurt and Pitta is gonna be a top 3 TE. (yeah, I'm a bias Pitta owner)

Edited by Shorttynaz

How the H E double sticks are players supposed to tackle anybody anymore?

Well they aren't trying to tackle them, they are going for the big hit, and that's the problem. If you go for the big hit and miss, you get a flag. This isn't new, and it's not rocket surgery. Wrap the guy up and bring him to the ground. Not one of those penalties was on a tackle attempt. The Roethlisberger call was horribly blown, but it wouldn't have been called had the defender simply wrapped the QB up instead of lowering the helmet and going guided missile on him. We're on what the 3rd or 4th year of this now? These guys know they can't do it, and they keep doing it. Einstein had something interesting to say about doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting different results.

• Like 2

What a boring game from all perspectives(fantasy included). A 2nd TE that no one started and apparently no Steeler could see grabs the only TDs. I swear Daniels had a personal cloaking device. Nothing to see but Steeler turnovers and long Raven drives extended by penalty. And the area you can hit an offensive player is smaller than the MLB strike zone. I should have gone back to the office and set myself up for an easy Friday instead.

Edited by Tripleshot
  • Like 2