[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

cbs sportsline again

frenzal rhomb

I can access the site but then I get a message that its loading and it just keeps spinning and never loads. When I hover over the topics at the top, I don't get any of the drop down boxes. As it stands, I cant access my roster, game tracker or make any moves. I know cbs isn't wildly popular here but is anyone else having these issues. Any other site I access is no problem and the guys in my league have no access issues. I emailed CBS and the response was we are too busy to respond. I saw a simiar thread from a few years ago and it appears people were having the same issue and it was on CBS's end. What concerns me is that no one else is having this problem. Any ideas??

My friend suggested its an internet explorer browser issue. Suggested safari or google chrome???

Yep I was noticing more problems with it yesterday and again today using IE9 (cannot update to newer version of IE at work). But it works fine in chrome.

I'm an IT guy to (but not web development) and don't understand what they're doing now that is so completely incompatible with relatively new versions of IE.

Curious what IE version you're on. I may log some issues with CBS support if your IE is current. This "you must use a specific browser for things to work" is nonsense. And while many dislike IE it is still the standard for many, and things should work in there, as well as Chrome, and others.

I had problems during our draft, use Firefox, and was told by CBS tech to "download Chrome" even though Firefox is listed as an "approved" browser. It seems CBS uses a lot of Flash and pop-ups this year, so make sure your settings for each are correct AND up to date.

Also, if using Firefox with the Do Not Track add-on, disable Google +1 (it worked for me) for all CBS web pages, and/or some other settings. Also, if using Ad-Block, you might have to tweek it some as well.

I'm only in 1 league that still uses CBS (family) and have been trying for YEARS to get everyone to switch....to no avail.

Edited by Rileyrott

That site has sucked for years buck up and play on MFL it's probably cheaper anyway

Downloaded Mozilla and good to go. I don't think its a cost issue as I don't play in a league of thrifty guys. However as mentioned above it makes no sense that a major FF site should be incompatible with a major web browser . Don't forget too that the Huddle crashed the weekend of a lot of drafts - that's not a result of being cheap - sht happens

• Like 1

Absolute crap. Just updated to Explorer 9.0 because this site was incompatible with lower versions. EVERY single other webpage I use works just fine. I can't see live scoring for Fantasy Baseball ... it crashes, and I can't pick teams in my Pick-Em league on CBS through the website. I'd send in a distress signal but Help "goes through your League Commissioner". Really? An average Joe can't send in a request for technical support? it has to go through the commish? What a joke of a site.

Downloaded Mozilla and good to go. I don't think its a cost issue as I don't play in a league of thrifty guys. However as mentioned above it makes no sense that a major FF site should be incompatible with a major web browser . Don't forget too that the Huddle crashed the weekend of a lot of drafts - that's not a result of being cheap - sht happens

A site going dark is "honda happens". A site being written/developed/upgraded and being incompatible on a major chunk of industry standard browsers is hack work.

• Like 1