[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Help me decide pls? I'm in a ppr league, and here's my WR/RB lineup:

WR:

Dez Bryant

Antonio Brown

Cordarelle Patterson

Percy Harvin

Golden Tate

Kelvin Benjamin

Josh Gordon (in hope that he will return)

RB:

Matt Forte

Le'Veon Bell

Andre Ellington

Pierre Thomas

Justin Forsett (who sank me to the bottom of waivers)

I don't really have a tight end, since I had jordan reed but dropped him after the injuries; I could pick up Levine Toilolo or someone of similar caliber, but the owner of jimmy graham is offering me him and rashad Jennings for Matt forte and Kelvin Benjamim? Should I take the trade? All help appreciated!

I'd do it. You have a ton of Wr depth so losing Benjamin won't hurt at all. Forte to Jennings is a drop off but it helps that you also have Bell and Ellington so it shouldn't hurt too bad. But having Graham is such an advantage over everything else because he is typically soooo much better than the next TE near him

Because of your other options you upgrade to Elite at TE, yes you give Forte who's a stud but Jennings for the meantime looks to be the every down back and goal line.. granted it is Coughlin and he is weird with his RBs... Jennings in my amatuer opinion has passed the eye test for the meantime and looks to be slated to have the bulk of the work (more than double the snaps of Williams).

Lock in Graham and add another starting RB with a significant lead for carrying the team.

Also getting another RB allows more bench flexibility/security and they are great trade-bate, I like Kelvin B a lot but sell high...

Edited by robotpimp

Help me decide pls? I'm in a ppr league, and here's my WR/RB lineup:

WR:

Dez Bryant

Antonio Brown

Cordarelle Patterson

Percy Harvin

Golden Tate

Kelvin Benjamin

Josh Gordon (in hope that he will return)

RB:

Matt Forte

Le'Veon Bell

Andre Ellington

Pierre Thomas

Justin Forsett (who sank me to the bottom of waivers)

I don't really have a tight end, since I had jordan reed but dropped him after the injuries; I could pick up Levine Toilolo or someone of similar caliber, but the owner of jimmy graham is offering me him and rashad Jennings for Matt forte and Kelvin Benjamim? Should I take the trade? All help appreciated!

I would think about this deal. you still would have 3 solid backs in Bell,Ellington and Jennings but you would become elite at TE.

as far as the talent goes I think you are giving up slightly more. but for your team needs I think you are gaining.

Plus you also have Pierre Thomas who is a very solid 4th RB.your WR's are nice and deep enough to lose Benjamin.

I would dump Gordon myself and get someone that can give you flexibility the next 10 weeks when you are waiting for a guy to come back who you don't have any idea if he will fit into the offense at that time anyways.

I say take the trade as well. Jennings + Graham will make up the difference of losing Forte...If not more. Benjamin is fodder with your WR depth. He wasn't scoring you any points anyway. Graham will put up to WR numbers.

Edited by ShuckCreations

The thing is, I think Forte could be a top-3 RB by season' end, especially in a PPR league. I would lose him as a stud RB and would have 2-3 inconsistent RBs playing. I know Graham is a stud TE but I'd be much happy to trade away my 3rd or 4th reciever (e.g. Harvin) and Le'veon or Ellington for graham as opposed to sacrificing my clear-cut, locked in #1 RB. If anyone can fully convince me otherwise, then I'll take the trade. Thoughts?

Well like me I have a hard time thinking of giving up Forte or a first rounder but you are getting Graham who was a low first or high second rounder depending on your league and if its a PPR.

I think with your depth at WR and RB's the trade would be great for you and you get a pretty consistent TE. As far as the WR/RB you have a lot of option for a week to week or head to head format.

You might be a little bit weaker at RB but I think that Graham will more then make up the point week to week and over the season for sure. IMO Good luck.

I wouldn't do trade. If you need a TE you can pickup decent one off the waiver wires. TE are hit or miss with points from week to week unless you have one of the top 3. The TE would be you lowest output since your are loaded on WR. You trade your stud running back and you are very week at this position and could have potentially 2 spots with low points week to week