[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Adrian Peterson indicted for child abuse

loaf

McKinnon was getting some offseason praise, but it looks like he was inactive week 1.

On a non-fantasy note, this literally cannot get any worst for the NFL. The only thing worse than hitting a women is hitting a child. Sickening if true.

I'm finding reckless negligent injury, not necessarily hitting a child.

I don't think reckless or negligent injury includes hitting them. It could be he failed to take a precautionary action that would have prevented a child from being injured. It may also be a result of an action that led to some type of injury, but not a direct act such as striking or hitting. Then again, I'm not a lawyer and I didn't really look this up beforehand either.

ETA:

Pretty slow on my response apparently. Beaten by 2 other posts.

Edited by SeductiveNun

Ian Rappaport reports the charges stem from Peterson disciplining his son with a switch

Ian Rappaport reports the charges stem from Peterson disciplining his son with a switch

Ian Rappaport reports the charges stem from Peterson disciplining his son with a switch...

A switch. Are you kidding me. People are getting so soft. If that is the case, hell my parents and many I know would be in prison for life. I even had to go and get the sapling from the tree and clean the leaves of the thing.

Have no problem with switching your kid. Spare the rod (switch) spoil the child.

• Like 2

Off topic: What is with all the pro spanking? You guys do know that it is not only possible, but also easy to raise kids without physical punishment?

On topic: AP will be fine. Goodell wouldn't dare suspending him for let's say 2 games right now.

• Like 2

Off topic: What is with all the pro spanking? You guys do know that it is not only possible, but also easy to raise kids without physical punishment?

On topic: AP will be fine. Goodell wouldn't dare suspending him for let's say 2 games right now.

Maybe but there is for sure at least one occasion we all deserved a good beating when we were growing up. It only took once for my son.

• Like 1