[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bolts pluck 'hawks!

MothAudio

Everyone did to shut the hawks and their fans up. I was rooting for the chargers big time!

The Chargers outplayed the Seahawks, pure and simple. They were patient, took what was given, didn't turn the ball over, and wore out the Seattle D with their long drives. Rivers stood tough in the pocket, moved when he had to, and never panicked. Kudos to them for a perfectly played game.

Edited by Tripleshot
  • Like 1

Antonio Gates!!! He still has it. I'll never forget the one handers he pulls off. Seeing the confusion and disbeliefe on Pete Carroll's face made my entire week.

Had Gates made just one or two non-circus catches last week maybe they would have won against the Cardinals. Even so, he can still remind us that he's a future hall of famer.

Try being a Giants Fan :bash:

If you didn't see a vast improvement this week against the Cardinals' very tough defense, then you weren't watching. Cruz still doesn't get it, but he's closer. Last week it looked like the TE (Donnell?) was the only one who knew what was going on, but in reality, he probably still doesn't but he's in the right position for Eli to make last-ditch safety-valve throws. Randle seemed to be where he needed to be this week, every time. Cruz was better. Drops shouldn't bother you as much as mis-reads and missed routes that were all over the week one game against the Lions. The offense seemed to know what it was doing for most of the Cards game, which was a major improvement. If this squad gets the gist of McAdoo's offense - all four quarters of it - by week six, they can beat the Eagles and make for a very interesting second half of the season.

Two weeks ago, I was ready to stream defenses in fantasy, based on who the Giants were playing.

Not anymore. Both the Cardinals and the Giants are underrated and misunderstood at this point in the season. And probably the Chargers, too.

Antonio Gates!!! He still has it. I'll never forget the one handers he pulls off. Seeing the confusion and disbeliefe on Pete Carroll's face made my entire week.

This!!!

My daughter is a big Seattle fan but is stationed in San Diego , she made a stupid post on Facebook right before kickoff bragging about Seattle and putting down the Chargers and it blew up on her big time , I'm sure that will be the last time she does that again