[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Harvin Stepped Out! Who else got screwed?

teakay88

So who else got the screws on the refs ridiculous blown call? Harvin clearly stepped out on the 21 yard line. In my leagues scoring system that was a mistake that gave my opponent 11 more points. I lost by 6 points. I also had Charles and Colsten starting this week. Something is telling me this won't be my year.

The sideline official was looking RIGHT AT IT. They showed a still photo afterward. Just more BS.

All scoring plays are reviewed. That's the crazy part to me. So all the game officials missed it and the replay officials missed it too.

Odd for a league that is so anal.

Harvin owner here...I'll take it with a smile.

Your time will come Philo Beddoe......

it might... playing against him in ffpc

Watch out - that dude can kick some ass.

The sideline official was looking RIGHT AT IT. They showed a still photo afterward. Just more BS.

I just watched this play and what I'm confused about is that that official not only sees it, he points to the spot when Harvin steps out. He saw him go out and indicated that he saw it.

I wasn't watching the game, so I don't know who called it a TD, but why would he not say something? Why didn't he blow his whistle when he points? If he didn't blow it out because he was unsure, why would he not tell the ref it needs to be reviewed?

It was a conspiracy years in the making ... such a release for everybody involved to witness the culmination of their efforts ... and the icing on the cake is to hear you whining about being screwed!

Yeah, it has been happening since I started watching and I pointed it out in year 1 as a 10 year old kid and got made fun of whenever I said it aloud. now they do it so blatant because we as a country have lost common sense and will still watch and believe things that are nothing more than reality TV ( which is scripted in case you don't know).

I was gonna quit watching and just look at the stats this year ( as I love fantasy football more than the game itself nowadays) but my son got into our league for the 1st time and it is fun watching the red zone with him.

This goes for every sport. in baseball they do it with the strike zone, in basketball they do it with whichever foul they think they can pass off and in the NFL they do it with holding calls for the most part. and they have done it for years now, all of them.