[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

SNF Bears-49ers thread

bud29

The 49ers defense is so over-rated w/o Smith. They came out and had a lot of emotion and played well while the Bears peed in the sandbox for 30 minutes trying to figure out a game plan.

But...as a Bears fan I have to LMAO at how blatantly stupid the 49ers are. Frank Gore ran 13 times for 63 yards...roughly 5 yards a clip and typically had big holes to run through, even busting off a 50 yarder that was called back. So what do the Niners do? They get cute with all their passing trickery and lost the game. The 49ers win this game going away if they pound Gore. The Bears haven't been able to stop a run game in years, couldn't last week,wouldn't have tonight....Goodjob Hairball. You just gave away a victory.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Flag football didn't help matters either but you have to take care of the ball and kaep was terrible at it tonight! With the combo of yellow littering the field every other play and kaep finding bears defenders hands as much as niners receivers hands that is all that needs to be said. Thems the breaks on to week 3......

49ers pound the ball, you're 2-0 this week. 13 carries for Gore was simply pathetic. And I was going AGAINST Gore tonight. I still have some work to do (Luck), but had Gore gotten 20-25 carries, he goes for over 100 easily, my favorite team loses and my fantasy team loses.

Jim Harbaugh is my boy!!!!!!!!!