[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ingram out for a month

ThatDude

What a war of attrition this season! Tough break for Ingram who looked like he was figuring it out.

Yep, he gave me two solid weeks... I think I can manage to get by for a month... at least i hope

Yep, he gave me two solid weeks... I think I can manage to get by for a month... at least i hope

that's about what we normally get from him anyway, and now we're clear to start someone else rather than have to agonize over it for the next three weeks. win/win IMO.

• Like 1

that's about what we normally get from him anyway, and now we're clear to start someone else rather than have to agonize over it for the next three weeks. win/win IMO.

Haha true

Got Pierre Thomas in one league and Khiry in another so good news for me. Surprised how well he's played though, I'd virtually written him off based on recent years.

Ya, he looks really sharp in the first two games... But ATL and CLE aren't world beaters against the run by any means...

I know that PT is solid. I think NOS would lean on him more especially for pass protection. I have not seen any NOS games at all (even during preseason) Is K.Robinson really got the moves and speed? I'm guessing like J.Charles, but faster?

I'm guessing special plays or matchup plays for Khiry, with PT getting most of the plays.

I know that PT is solid. I think NOS would lean on him more especially for pass protection. I have not seen any NOS games at all (even during preseason) Is K.Robinson really got the moves and speed? I'm guessing like J.Charles, but faster?

I'm guessing special plays or matchup plays for Khiry, with PT getting most of the plays.

Went to the NE/NOS games last year and Khiry was impressive. I could see him doing a great job and eating significantly into Ingrams touches even when Ingram does return.

I think Piere Thomas in shallow leagues will be the only RB on that roster fantasy worthy. Robinson in deeper leagues in case Thomas gets hurt .

I think Khiry gets the Ingram role and PT does what he has been doing but probably a little more expanded. .

Avernus hit the mark. Robinson will take over Ingram's role and should do very well. Many fans think he is actually a better fit for the Saints than Ingram. PT may pick up a few extra carries, but Payton won't push him too hard and risk losing him as well.

I might just have to take a chance and drop Ingram and get Robinson. Robinson is taller and a little heavier, but all I have read and heard is Robinson is so much faster. Can anyone chime in to confirm?

Robinson is a bit faster. Parcells compared him to Curtis Martin... That should tell you a lot. Ingram is more of a pounder and doesn't necessarily have that breakaway speed. He's built to wear down a defense. With Ingram you'd see big chunks when he busts through a hole, but the defense will usually catch up to him. Khiry is a bit more of a slasher and can break some long runs, which is why some Saints fans favor him. Both of them are hard runners and don't shy from contact.

Personally, I'm not sure I'd drop Ingram just yet. The Saints still have yet to announce what his injury actually is or how long he'll be out. That info should come out tomorrow. When he get's back, I believe their roles will return to what they were before he went out.

Robinson is a bit faster. Parcells compared him to Curtis Martin... That should tell you a lot. Ingram is more of a pounder and doesn't necessarily have that breakaway speed. He's built to wear down a defense. With Ingram you'd see big chunks when he busts through a hole, but the defense will usually catch up to him. Khiry is a bit more of a slasher and can break some long runs, which is why some Saints fans favor him. Both of them are hard runners and don't shy from contact.

Personally, I'm not sure I'd drop Ingram just yet. The Saints still have yet to announce what his injury actually is or how long he'll be out. That info should come out tomorrow. When he get's back, I believe their roles will return to what they were before he went out.

Good info here. I have Ingram and will be getting Robinson of the WW tonight. Probably looking at playing him over CJ for sure, and possibly over Ellington. Cripes, I might even have to start Ahmad Bradshaw now.