[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Waiver Wire Warriors

Grits and Shins

So week 2 was brutal on fantasy rosters:

RGIII out indefinitely

Moreno out 4 to 8 weeks

Ingram out 4 to 5 weeks

Mathews out 4 to 5 weeks

Charles out for who knows how long

AJGreen out

DJax out

Vernon Davis out

Jordan Reed out

And probably some others I have left out ...

So who is available on your waiver wire? I am anticipating one of the hottest waiver wire weeks in our league history as these players are all available in my local:

Kirk Cousins

Knile Davis

Bobby Rainey

Jonathan Stewart

Danny Woodhead

Donald Brown

Isaiah Crowell

Mohammed Sanu

Owen Daniels

I feel a mad scramble coming on ..

In one of my leagues, the Knile Davis owner dropped him last week. It's blind bid so there should be a pretty hefty price tag going there. I may take a shot at him, but I really need a TE desperately. Still have all my FA money though so nothing saying I can't do both (and TEs are practically non-existent on our WW at this time).

In another, Khiry Robinson was also dropped last week. I have Ingram on my roster and the #1 WW priority this week, so I'll likely grab him. Lots of others you mentioned are already rostered in that league.

I had James Jones, but traded him for Knile Davis to handcuff Charles before the start of the season. Whew. I was also able to pick up Bobby Rainey on a team where I have Martin. I also have RGIII in that league so I'm debating picking up Kirk Cousins, Flacco, and wether I should have Dalton as my starting QB in a QB centric league.

I also picked up Hurns in another league. sigh.

You forgot Jordan Cameron.

Great heads up and call. Should be interesting. I'm sure I'll be back tomorrow morning here seeing what people are saying. I can see many people blowing their WW money early...

This early it's hard to say. In my leagues, usually at least half the people have such hard ons for guys they drafted that they aren't willing to pull the plug after 2 weeks. I agree it will be interesting.