[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you need tonight?

Thews40

Simply horrible coaching by the Colts...no sense of urgency in a tie game against a prolific offense when your own defense sucks. Then they try that silly timeout crap against the kicker.

Colts deserved to lose. Pathetic. Hey, at least Luck got me the win.

Edited by kwolf68

What a game. As an eagles fan refreshing to see a kicker that has some onions. Parkey missed that early field goal but bounces back and buries the game winner (twice) right down the pipe.

Definitely some questionable calls in favor of the Eagles at the end, but the Colts made some weird decisions in the 4th quarter. I feel like they need to keep the leash off luck

Simply horrible coaching by the Colts...no sense of urgency in a tie game against a prolific offense when your own defense sucks. Then they try that silly timeout crap against the kicker.

Colts deserved to lose. Pathetic. Hey, at least Luck got me the win.

Shouldn't have ever been in that situation but yeah.. You got Andrew Luck, but you feed your bust of a RB. Pep Hamilton, he's a top notch OC

Shouldn't have ever been in that situation but yeah.. You got Andrew Luck, but you feed your bust of a RB. Pep Hamilton, he's a top notch OC

No no...don't get me wrong, I LIKED the Colts game planning at times tonight. Their backs did a nice job and then they had one drive where Luck just tossed it every time...bing bing bing...six points. The last time the Colts had the ball was mind-boggling. Three minutes to go...let Luck run the the team. A good draw play or two would have been fine, but a pair of off tackle runs to start that drive? Horrid.

With Kendricks out, I don't understand why the Colts didn't try to run some safe TE or RB routes to expose the LBs on the Eagles on that last Colts possession. It really doesn't make any sense. I feel like Pep Hamilton needs to head to Washington and Jay Gruden needs to head to Indy. These coaches don't know how to use their talent correctly.

Went into the night up by about 35 but my opponent had Maclin and Ertz. That's a pretty stressful way to watch the last game of the week. I had Ertz so it ended up being reasonably comfortable, but another maclin TD and I would have been in trouble. It's like every Maclin target was worth double.

Edited by regguy