[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you need tonight?

Thews40

This.

Victory beejay in my case, I was miraculously able to dodge the injury bullets and win all my matchups this week :pickle:

My lineup looks like programming code.. A bunch of 1s and 0s..

I mean when a teams backup RB outscores 6 of my 10 players this week with one play that was NOT a touchdown. F' week 2. Im waiting for my wife to get home so i can get what i need tonight..

Edited by Shorttynaz

My lineup looks like programming code.. A bunch of 1s and 0s..

I mean when a teams backup RB outscores 6 of my 10 players this week with one play that was NOT a touchdown. F' week 2. Im waiting for my wife to get home so i can get what i need tonight..

What, her to go right to bed so you can head into the bathroom with the iPad and your head phones for some personal time? Amirite??? Oh that must just be my life.

Well...I am 8 points down to my opponent right now...With no more TDs, I need Luck to throw for about 120 yards and have 16 completions. At this rate I don't know if he's going to get it. But the Colts are smart to run the ball, Philly can't stop the run. Thankfully he did get those two short TDs, otherwise, I'd be screwed.

Well...I am 8 points down to my opponent right now...With no more TDs, I need Luck to throw for about 120 yards and have 16 completions. At this rate I don't know if he's going to get it. But the Colts are smart to run the ball, Philly can't stop the run. Thankfully he did get those two short TDs, otherwise, I'd be screwed.

Gonna be tense... I'm still waiting for a bomb to Hilton.

• Like 1

Gonna be tense... I'm still waiting for a bomb to Hilton.

This is why I love (and hate) fantasy football...

Yea...he just ran for some yards and I have the Colts kicker too. That interception the Eagle guy dropped wouldn't have helped.

Basically I need him to complete like 4 more passes for the rest of the night with NO picks. LOL...get this over with so I can relax.

As far as your bomb to Hilton, the Colts haven't gone done field at all tonight and the Eagles are really keying on Luck and the receivers have had very little room to run.

Edited by kwolf68

This is why I love (and hate) fantasy football...

Yea...he just ran for some yards and I have the Colts kicker too. That interception the Eagle guy dropped wouldn't have helped.

Basically I need him to complete like 4 more passes for the rest of the night with NO picks. LOL...get this over with so I can relax.

I'll disagree... this is why you love fantasy football.