[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would you trade AP/Gordon for a RB1 in a Keeper League?

ivbaseball06

I have AP and Josh Gordon both on my team right now, taking up space on the bench. I think that the NFL is going to drop the hammer on AP, and Gordon is out for 10 games already.

My team is pretty solid even without those two, I've started 2-0. Rather than let them take up space for the season, I've considered packaging them together to one of the teams in my league that isn't very good on the 'build for the future' mantra. The idea is that they can stash these guys and use them for keepers in the future.

My league allows only 3 keepers. My team right now had 4 keeper-caliber players: Forte, AP, Graham, Gordon.

Do you guys think it would be wise, and a fair trade for me, to package AP/Gordon for someone like Alfred Morris, DeMarco Murray, Gio Bernard, or Le'Veon Bell? What about Jamaal Charles? I'm obviously looking for someone younger rather than older who will be a good keeper.

Any advice is appreciated!

Edited by ivbaseball06

Yeah, that would be a great deal for you this season if you could get one of those rbs. As far as the future, I can't really say as I have never been in a keeper league.

Thanks for your input. Do you think I might be giving too much for the first trade proposal? Maybe start off with something like Gordon & an RB2 instead of going straight to Gordon/AP?

I definitely wouldn't package them - but if you can trade Gordon or AP for a better starter I'd consider it. AP is getting old... might not be the keeper you want - but he also may play more than Gordon this season, so no easy answer which to trade. Still one at a time... don't package unless required to. And even then it better be for some ridiculous (Shady, e.g.)