[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bradshaw or Trent Richerdson

tomconway

I thought TRich was having a nice game up until the fumble. He was hitting the holes and he looked explosive. Bradshaw looked real good too, but there is no question that he was running into softer defensive fronts on average. I expect this to continue as a straight up timeshare until one guy gets hurt.

Bradshaw is easily the superior player. He has a proven track record of performance. His big issue has always been his health, and that makes it difficult to depend on him as a fantasy starter. I think they continue to use Richardson to prevent Bradshaw from being overworked. Despite Richardson being named the starter to begin the season Bradshaw has seen 88 snaps to Richardson's 59 snaps. The team may not openly admit it, but Bradshaw is their #1RB at this point. No reason to think it will change unless Bradshaw gets injured.