[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Say Goodnight Adrian

DMD

I hope the torch and pitchfork mob mentality feeding frenzy Reality TV loving society we live in is happy now. What a joke. Do we hold rockstars or movie stars or any other form of entertainment to some kind of morale standard before we throw money at them? This makes me embarressed to be a citizen of this country. What a freakin joke. Good thing Budweiser had stern comments about it. It's not like most fathers that beat their kids didn't get juiced up with a 6 pack of Bud first.

Edited by Alphashado
  • Like 3

There's gonna be some pissed off people who picked up Asiata last week but put him in their waiver claims (drops) and then went to bed. Pays to live on the west coast..

I picked him up in 3 Leagues and kept him in all.

The Purple caved but pretty much were forced to.

doesn't look like he'll play this season

There was no unwavering commitment to bring Peterson back once his case for injuring his 4-year-old son is resolved. Spielman told ESPN last weekend, after Peterson was deactivated for a Week 2 game, that "all options are on the table" for what would happen next. It appears that might be the case again, at least for after this season.

Peterson won't play this season, unless something changes. His trial is likely to happen in 2015. Spielman made it clear the team plans to keep Peterson on the exempt/commissioner's permission list until his legal issues are resolved. So it would appear something would have to change, either in the team's plan or an earlier trial date or the status of Peterson's case, for him to suit up in 2014.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/what-s-next-for-adrian-peterson-and-his-minnesota-vikings-future-185705032.html

He could go ahead and try to get some kind of plea deal, but I think it will be hard to do as the DA seems set on milking the situation for all that it is worth. Wonder why there is no outcry towards the people who are trying to capitalize on this situation for their own personal gain.