[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper league Question? Drafted AP 2nd?

IrishPride

We just started a keeper league and I'm in desperate need of QB and trying to get all I can for AP? If traded to another team? Is he treated as a FA for the receiving team? We keep 2 and I was planning on Ball and Jordan? So ultimately what I'm asking, is do they have to give up there 2nd round pick to keep him?

Sounds like there are no real rules about keepers, just that every team can keep 2. Then your draft starts. There is no "player costs the round they were drafted minus 1, free agents/traded players count as ????" type of info so its a simple keeper with no limits or draft round costs assigned.

This is similar to our 5 keeper league, when we start our draft each team has 5 players already and we effectively start with round 6 (on or board). But there is no "player X cost you a 1st, 2nd... round pick" because it doesn't matter. You can look at the 2 keepers as 1st/2nd round picks, but that applies to every team no matter what player they kept.