[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rainey to start tonight

Wubammer

Due to that heavy workload Sunday, it wouldn't surprise me if Mike James gets half of the total carries, including goal line. He could be a good plug-in for a desperate team.

Uh, these are some of the most well-conditioned athletes in the world. They get paid millions of dollars to do this. It's Week 3.

:shrug:

Sounds like someone missed out on adding Rainey and is trying to justify it.

Due to that heavy workload Sunday, it wouldn't surprise me if Mike James gets half of the total carries, including goal line. He could be a good plug-in for a desperate team.

I doubt that, he will maybe get the odd carry when Rainey is gassed but no way would I consider starting him. Could easily be wrong but seen nothing to say that might happen.

Watch him gain 100yds and score two TDs

Edited by Dolphin_Akie

Uh, these are some of the most well-conditioned athletes in the world. They get paid millions of dollars to do this. It's Week 3.

:shrug:

Sounds like someone missed out on adding Rainey and is trying to justify it.

its week 3 and how many guys are banged up already? yes these are finely conditioned athletes...some of the best the world has to offer....also consider alot of them have a tough time getting out of bed on monday....its not out of the real that james sees some work tonight on a short week...maybe not 50 percent or the gl work....but its not out of the realm he gets worked in more than he normally would

james is a guy who ran for a 150 IN seattle last year

Edited by forever in debt to mo lewis

Well - here goes my Jamaal Charles replacement. Anything over 7.5 PPR points beats what I have got from him so far, so I'm thinking I'll be doing the happy dance sometime during the first quarter.

Well - here goes my Jamaal Charles replacement. Anything over 7.5 PPR points beats what I have got from him so far, so I'm thinking I'll be doing the happy dance sometime during the first quarter.

I am truly cursed.