[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Eddie Lacy

CrimsonGhost

Can you start a flex? If so and you can start Ball, Lynch and Lacy each week, I like that deal.

Hell I like it anyway. Lacy is way undervalued right now as he's faced tough Ds. Wait and see what he does to my Bears when they play.

You'll then have an extra roster slot to pick up a WR on waivers. Heck, I'd pick up two of them and drop Mathews.

Edited by Butkus

Well, you gotta go with your gut on who, at end of year, you think will generate more points:

Lacy + player to be named later

or

Bell/Wallace

Mine says Lacy will come on strong, especially when it starts getting cold.

I wouldn't trust Wallace, I would do that trade. Week one Seahawks D stuffed the Packers line, and he got concussed + they were playing from behind. Week two also playing from behind but had an OK YPC against a great NYJ front 7. This week will also be rough vs Lions but after that it gets easier.

For full disclosure I drafted Lacy in the first round and very much would like to believe what I said above will turn out to be true. But I would only discount my advice about 10% because of that.

From your WR standpoint I am not overly enthused about this trade. However looking at OVERALL team strength I have to agree with others in saying to do it. If your WR situation really becomes an issue later you can deal from a position of strength with the all desirable RB on the table.