[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Old Guard

Skarzon

Just wondering how much more we can expect out of some of the Old Guard. Players like Tom Brady, Romo, Jason Witten and Steven Jackson were studs and now middling to un-startable. Steve Smith and Antonio Gates seem to be flashing their worth, but is that sustainable?

Are these guys in trouble? Can we trust them? Do these old guys deserve another week? Any other "Old Guard" folks we should be worried about?

brady just doesnt have the horses around him to be a top guy....the offensive line play has been terrible at times too....but i dont wanna get into my boy here

romo/witten.....as if jerry jones needs more proof that everyone in his war room was right that drafting martin over manziel was the right move....the cowboys went from having the offensive line being a major detriment...to possibly having the best run blocking unit in the league....and murray has always been more than capable.....right now with romos back and the offensive line being able to set up the run game very well....its just not in the cards for romo and witten to be big....as ive said before i think andrew luck is the new romo...as far as his team capabilities dictating he produces good fantasy numbers

• Like 1