[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Montee, Le'Veon and Joique

hotsauce

3 players and 2 spots to fill. Usually it would be Montee and Le'veon but both of them have bad matchups this week while Joique has a good matchup against Gb. Only problem with Joique is you don't know which Rb will get the bulk of the playing time.

It's a PPR league and I also have Peyton as my qb. (I know that doesn't matter, but im also thinking if it's wise to have 2 players going up against Seattle)

Let me know what ya think and thanks

from Paul Charchian in MPLS (who's a fugg'n nerd) I don't buy into a lot of his takes but he makes some good points.

PC on J. Bell "I don't know if there is enough room for both Lion running backs in the top 25, so give me the guy with more: attempts, rushing yards, yards per carry, yards per catch targets, receiving yards, touchdowns and good knees. We all saw what Marshawn Lynch did to a BJ Raji-less Green Bay defensive line and Detroit has been a bit of a field of screams for the Packers who've surrendered at least one rushing touchdown in each visit since 2011"

Fantasy Victory sports.

The point is '1 TD each visit since 2011'.. I'm cool with J.Bell and Bell. Hard to bench Ball so if you can't do it then go Ball and J.Bell.

I noticed J.Bell is getting almost 60% of the snaps now and most of the goal work.. but I could be way wrong.