[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

cbssports waivers

ajjain

can someone help me with this waiver process. Im trying to run waivers this week but will only let me run for next week. my league is getting annoyed and I'm tired of seeing rodgers mug all day. how can i change it to run at least tomorrow or sunday.....

Also, DO NOT CHECK "Free Agent Players always on waivers".

This will allow any player who wasn't on a team to be picked up right away without the need to wait overnight. All players are still on waivers until Tuesday night, but after the first night it will be first come first serve (with the exception of dropped players, who are then put on 24 hr waivers.)

I get the process and how to set up. my problem is that I've set it for thursday and saturday and it didn't run. when i looked at the waiver player it said it would not be set till next thursday....NOw I'm trying to get it to run on saturday but it tells me its gonna run on the 27th..

When our season started there was also a setting about when the first waiver would be run, and that was set to something like Sunday of the opening weekend. We changed that to the Tue/Wed of that week and no problems since.

Is it possible you are trying to claim a player off waivers that played last night, who would be on waivers until next week (since they're already done for this week). I ran into this last week when looking at some players on Friday, some were on waivers until next week, and I missed that they played Thursday night.