[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How can I fix my team? I think im totally messed up

coolguysufi

I drafted AP so atm my squad looks awfully weak. What advice do you have for me?

Also can you tell me if my team really looks so bad?

Here is my squad:

QB

Cutler/capernick

WR1

Aj Green

WR2

Colston/Jennings/Sanu/Bowe/Nicks

RB

Ridley/Ivory/Assiata

TE:

Julius Thomas

Kicker: Justin tucker

Defense: Carolina

First and most obvious move is to trade Julius right away. See if you can get an RB1 and a decent TE to replace him with. Someone like Greg Olsen or Witten.

Once you have an RB1 you should be able to compete more. I would suggest also find a team with a Lot of WR depth. Then I would try a 2-1 package trading Green for two consistent WR2s

The last thing you need to do is be smart on the waiver wire. Play match ups. Your QB and ST situations are fine.

Good luck and remember that everyone is dealing with injury and AP issues. The ones who get through the tough times may have some light at the end of the tunnel.

1. Trade one of your QBs.. both are startable

2. Get whatever you can for Matt Asiata NOW, he's not good and never has been. Sell high, maybe pair him with one of your WR and upgrade a bit for a stronger #2 behind Green.

3. Trade Julius Thomas ONLY if someone is willing to overpay. Thomas is very TD dependent but with your tanked roster those weeks could save you.