[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

M Ball against SEA D

FastSteve

8 team PPR 2 QB Dynasty league

Scoring-not worrying about QB has sat McCown

Rush/rec TD=6, reception=0.5, every 10 yards rush/rec=1, any 50+ yard TD=bonus 1, 200+ yards rush/rec= bonus 5, kick off/punt return every 15 yards=1

Offensive starting lineup

QB QB RB RB WR WR TE R/W/T

My players

QB-Newton, RB3, McCown, Cousins

RB-McCoy. Ball, Sproles, Forsett, Sankey, Hyde

WR-Fitzgerald, Garcon, Hilton,Benjamin

TE-Olsen, L Green

NFL.com has Ball listed as the SIT OF THE WEEK. Stating that in their last 13 home games SEA has allowed only ONE 100 yard rusher & just 3 rushing TD's including against the likes of AP, Lacy & Chris Johnson!

Unfortunately Garcon is also listed as a sit em this week. In 5 career games against PHI he has posted fewer than 70 yards 4 times & never found the end zone. And Fitz is listed as owner beware considering the situation in AZ. I have been playing Sproles in the flex. Do I sit Bal & move Sproles into the RB2 slotl SEA shut DEN down in the SB. I don't think they will shut them down like that again but will keep them in check. Which is an issue for me as I also have Peyton & D Thomas in another league!

I am thinking my lineup something like this

QB1-Newton QB2-Cousins RB1-McCoy RB2-Sproles WR1-Fitgerald WR2-Benjamin TE-Oslen

R/W/T-Hilton

Benjamin looks solid to play. Now playing him is risky as that puts me at 3 CAR guys. I could throw Garcon in there instead but his career #'s against PHI have sucked. Do I have the right idea sitting Ball? If so is my thoughts on who to play good? Forsett has looked like he is going to be dud & Sankey & Hyde were more investments into the future with me realizing & expecting to not get much from them this year. Same with Green at TE.

Honestly I think Garcons going to have a good game..this is what I would play..

Cam/ Cousins

Shady/Sproles

Hilton/garçon/ Fitzgerald

I think Hilton is a good play against the worst def jax. Garcon is only going to improve with cousins playing. I think you should drop rg3 and pick someone else up also..he's just taking space up and once everyone sees what cousins is capable of hell be Benched.

• Like 1

Just read something that said RG3 could be back in 5 weeks. I understand all that has been being said about fit & Cousins play. I also understand that WAS spent a high pick on RG3 aren't likely to give up on him easily. And if they do make Cousins the starter, I could see him being traded to a QB needy team. This is a dynasty league.