[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

AZ Cardinals

Shorttynaz

This team is bringing it..

Playing pretty good ball too - frustrating the 49ers. Baiting them into several personal fouls..

Baiting them into personal fouls....that's besting them at their own game right there...

As far as ellington..I'm doing well even though he and lacy aren't doing anything....but I'm still encouraged with ellington....he's getting the work....just don't think Arians and co are being creative enough with him....he is still always a threat to pop off a nice run....he popped a nice 20 yarder late and had one guy to beat and he would have scored ....I think he'll do well going forward..this team is playing well....would just like to see them get more creative with him

^ The ability is there no doubt, he looked awesome on a couple of runs yesterday. I have him in a PPR and even without being fully healthy so far he is in double digit points every week. Looking for big things in coming weeks after he gets some rest during the bye

^ The ability is there no doubt, he looked awesome on a couple of runs yesterday. I have him in a PPR and even without being fully healthy so far he is in double digit points every week. Looking for big things in coming weeks after he gets some rest during the bye

I don't even think his foot is an issue...I think it's just soreness...and it was said that it prob couldn't get any worse...nothing a shot can't take care of....he's about to get some good rest too..Def think hes gonna be a solid rb2 in ppr going forward

Haven't seen the games, just glimpses of what NFL.com reports on his plays. Are the Cards getting him runs in space, or are they trying him more b/w the tackles? Going to need him to do more (not that he's been bad) for me to feel better about taking him in the 3rd (redraft).

There's always a couple/few teams who creep up and surprise. AZ could be that (or one of those) team(s) this year.

Haven't seen the games, just glimpses of what NFL.com reports on his plays. Are the Cards getting him runs in space, or are they trying him more b/w the tackles? Going to need him to do more (not that he's been bad) for me to feel better about taking him in the 3rd (redraft).

There's always a couple/few teams who creep up and surprise. AZ could be that (or one of those) team(s) this year.

Sunday was the first cards game I caught in entirety. ..missed most of the Monday night opener...the 9ers were Def paying attention to him in the passing gsme...seemed like they weren't getting ellington out in space a heck of alot....but that 20 yard run he popped they hit him up inside and he just missed breaking it for a td...they caught the 9ers on that play and I think that's what they like trying to do...it was a play where they got a hat on everyone and created a great hole he b busted through just didn't beat the safety one on one

I am impressed with the Cardinals 3-0 start. Bruce Arians has his team playing hard and aggressively. They do really well in close games. I like that Arians has his team "playing to WIN" as opposed to playing "not to LOSE". For example, when they beat the Chargers on Mon. night, the Chargers were rolling in the 3rd quarter, but then the Chargers went into turtle-mode trying to run out the clock in the 4th quarter. The Cards used this to their advantage and went ahead. The Chargers started throwing again and were moving down the field pretty well, but at that point, Arians and the Cards went all or nothing. They went man-to-man on all receivers, and blitzed everyone else. The Chargers went from 2nd-and-2 to 4th-and-2 and failed to gain another yard in 3 straight plays. Alot of teams would not risk the "all out" approach but the Cards did and got the win to show for it.

• 2 weeks later...